Monday, October 12, 2009

GUNS OF PROVIDENCE, Faith & Freedom III

Book III in the Faith & Freedom Trilogy is complete and at the publisher! It was a flurry of a summer with the Calvin Tour cutting in on my writing time, but things came together well, and I am very happy with the outcome. Not only is this book the last of the F&F Trilogy, it is the last of six books, beginning with the M'Kethe family in Duncan's War and the Crown & Covenant Trilogy, and ending here with Guns of Providence. So this is a happy and sad sort of moment for me as a writer.

Guns of Providence is set in the turbulent days of the American War for Independence. The book is in the form of a war memoir penned by my protagonist who bears the same name as his great-great grandfather Sandy M'Kethe. This Sandy is the son of Ian M'Kethe featured in Guns of Thunder. Some may be wondering about Gavin and Fiona from Guns of the Lion. I'm afraid I simply cannot (or is it will not?) divulge how the Scotland side of the M'Kethe family comes into play in the tale. But it does. Readers will have to wait until June, 2010 to get the whole deal.

I thought readers might be interested in a sample chapter or two. Watch forthcoming posts for those samples--coming soon. I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Yessssss!!! Cannot wait to read it!!! June, 2010...*sigh*... Looking forward to the samples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read it!
    My friends and I adore your books.
    I especially liked Guns of the Lion, and The Betrayal.

    ~Calico Zak

    ReplyDelete