Thursday, September 16, 2010

Speaking, Malibu, CA This week end (Sept 18-20, 2010)

My wife and I leave in a bit to fly down to Burbank, CA for a conference I'm speaking at (Sept 18-20, 2010). Friday I'm speaking at Beacon Hill Classical Academy on early Church heroes and hymn writers (Clement of Alexandria, etc), and in the afternoon I'm teaching a two-hour intensive writing seminar to young people, fiction writing, sonnet writing, hymn writing; then Friday evening I'm teaching a session open to the public on Heroes and the measure of true greatness. Saturday morning I'll be talking on books and literature, You are What You Read. Sunday I'll be interviewed during Sunday School and then am preaching from Psalm 93, King Jesus Reigns, in the morning at Grace Reformed Church, Camarillo, CA.

1 comment:

  1. It has been an absolute pleasure sitting under your teaching these last two days. Jasmine and Alec have learned a lot. Thank you.

    Daniel Glavey

    ReplyDelete