Friday, December 27, 2013

Salem Radio Network Bond Interview--January 2, 2014

I'll be starting the new year with a Salem Radio Network interview with Janet Mefferd on the nationally syndicated daily talk program, “The Janet Mefferd Show” originating from her flagship station, KWRD-FM, The Word 100.7 FM in Dallas. We'll be chatting about my biography, The Poetic Wonder of Isaac Watts. The interview will air live January 2, 2:00 pm EST. Follow the link to her site to find out how to listen in. 

There is a curious and interesting twist to this interview; Mefferd is the talk show host in the role of whistle blower who accused Mark Driscoll of plagiarism on his latest Tyndale book while interviewing him--on the air, as I understand it. She has since publicly apologized and retracted her accusation, as I understand it. 

Makes me want to go back yet again (and again, and again, and again) to double, triple, quadruple check sources on my non-fiction books. Never too careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment